• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Question about my hot water setup in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

EvilDrPorkChop

Gas Engineer
Ok, I understand.
It's not very expensive to leave it like this for now and I will have it corrected during next boiler service.
Thank you for all your help!
You need to get it sorted ASAP. The thermostat is a safety device, and if not working could cause the cylinder to overheat.

You need to get it sorted ASAP. The thermostat is a safety device, and if not working could cause the cylinder to overheat.

Thanks dr. Evil. I will get it sorted sooner then.
Am i correct in assuming the white cable that comes from the Honeywell box into the external thermostat just needs to be switched to the thermostat behind the grey panel? Or is the white Honeywell box not suitable for my hot water cylinder and switching the cable will do nothing?

Reply to Question about my hot water setup in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net