Search the forum,

Discuss PV Panels is there a big difference in them all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slingshotjim

Hey Ho, Thought I might risk the 3rd March deadline and put a 4kw kit up, been quoted £7750 fitted for an LG or Hyundai kit, then I have a look about and there are loads of different ones, is there a difference in them, has any one actually checked in real situations one from another in output etc, only got max 2 weeks to decide,
Cheers for any input. JIM

different efficiency's and big difference in price thats a good price for 4kw, Both good panels I wouldn't look about for too long as there's already a shortage of kit you might end up with cheap chinese carp.

My mate fits various panels at various prices which can range from 5 - 12 thousand for the same output sothere is obviously a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PV Panels is there a big difference in them all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, Excuse me if I get some facts wrong, I'm a complete noob when it comes to anything other than replacing radiators. We're about to get PV Solar Panels (~6kw) and a large battery storage array (2xTesla Powerwalls for ~27kwh storage and ~10kw output). I'm looking to replace my old...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have gleamed some great knowledge from this site, finally signed up as I cant find an exact answer to the below. I'm not a heating engineer, but an electrical...
Replies
Views
Really hoping someone could help please. Plenty of background info to start: Two years ago, we bought the house we are in now. I noticed then the radiators all seemed to be making a whooshing noise, comparable to the sound you sometimes hear in the pipes when running say a cold water tap at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock