Search the forum,

Discuss Push fit recognition in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Can anyone tell me what type of push fit fitting this is and how it is released. I.e. the three-way push fit fitting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 28
Looks like hep2o

Need a special tool for it to be removed

I think that you want a Hep2O 'HepKey Plus Release Tool'. Anywhere that sells Hep2O, e.g. Toolstation, will stock them. About ÂŁ1 for a set of three sizes IIRC.

You've marked this thread as urgent and it couldn't be further from urgent.

Guys on the forum watch that tag and might put tools down to try and help you, only to realise it's a push fitting DIY thing going on.

Please dont do this again.

@centralheatking - urgent tag being used wrong again.

Remind me to work on it next week mate it's on my own list but gets knocked down by important stuff.

I need sit down and have a good think about how to get people use it properly.

Reply to Push fit recognition in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee attached to an air admittance valve to stop gurgling noises. I can't find a tee fitting that description, can anybody offer a solution as you can see space...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling. Does anyone know if these are uncoupleable and if so, how? TIA.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone advise how the copper push fit connectors work? Is it a matter of just pushing in the pipe until it goes in as far as it can and are these connectors suitable for water and gas? Also I see that there is a special tool to release the connector if you get it wrong or not quite...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock