Search the forum,

Discuss Push fit connection identification. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows the brand of this push fit? I've tried several different searches on google but I cant find anything similar. And also is the plastic pipe polybutylene or else?

I was interested to see how the copper pipe could be release if it needed to be in the future for a tap change. Is there a certain key that fits this? the few I've found look different, seems there are 3-4 release holes?.

Many thanks

Attachments

• pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 9
Osma gold.
There is a key, but you can do it without, the blue bit unscrews (the key is a pin wrench)

Osma gold.
There is a key, but you can do it without, the blue bit unscrews (the key is a pin wrench)

Amazing thank you, once disassembled can it be rebuilt? and then does the pipe push back in or do you use say circlip pliers to tighten the collar back up?

You can’t rebuild them fit for the bin tbh replace with a new pushfit tee

Reply to Push fit connection identification. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock