Search the forum,

Discuss Promax Combi HE Plus in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
My Pressure Gauge is giving me grief it’s rising on its own goes down to 0.8 and then rises to 1.4 bar where it currently is the heating is not currently being used and no hot water has been used for a few hours. Does the gauge need re placing.

Although a dodgy gauge could be the culprit, I suspect its one of a couple of other possibilities. You need to find a qualified engineer to check out for you.

Check to make sure your filling loop is turned off fully, if it is and it’s connected it could be passing.

Although a dodgy gauge could be the culprit, I suspect its one of a couple of other possibilities. You need to find a qualified engineer to check out for you.
Thank you for the reply
[automerge]1593115104[/automerge]
Check to make sure your filling loop is turned off fully, if it is and it’s connected it could be passing.
Thanks for the response I have checked the loop and its turned off as far as it will go

If you only have one filling loop (I have seen multiple) and can be sure its not letting by then i would investigate the PHX, if that has failed then the system side will charge to whatever static pressure your cold mains is, or at least try to but the boiler PRV might intervene if higher than 2.5-3.0 bar.

Hot water pre heat ?

Reply to Promax Combi HE Plus in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock