Search the forum,

Discuss Professional Salamander Pumps at the Best Prices. Now Available from CORGI direct in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Professional Salamander Pumps at the Best Prices. Now Available from CORGI direct - https://corgi-direct.com/salamander-pumps-18248-0000

Selecting the Right Shower Pump

If you suffer from poor water pressure in your home a shower pump can often be the perfect solution to boosting water performance. The results are; improved shower performance, quicker bath fill and strong flowing taps. However, it is important to make sure that you get the right pump for your heating system.

GRAVITY FED

If you live in an older property there’s a good chance you have a gravity-fed system, renowned for poor pressure and flow.

MAINS FED: COMBI BOILER

Combination boilers are common and rely solely on mains pressure to deliver water around your home.

UNVENTED

Unvented systems require a separate hot water cylinder to store a quantity of hot water at mains pressure.

At CORGI direct , we offer a range of popular Salamander Pumps
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Reply to Professional Salamander Pumps at the Best Prices. Now Available from CORGI direct in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock