Search the forum,

Discuss Product Index in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Product Index in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi All We get lots of "what the best boiler" threads on the forum, and there are always as many answers as there are posters. I would be the first to say that it's horses for courses - there is no single boiler or brand which is best for every circumstance and budget. However, the holy grail...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Just closed a deal with Ideal for a shed load of Vogues, so get them while they are hot... :) 26kw combi boiler only ÂŁ699 + vat less ÂŁ50 cashback 32kw combi boiler only ÂŁ799 + vat less ÂŁ50 cashback 40kw combi boiler only ÂŁ899 + vat less ÂŁ50 cashback Standard or telescopic flue kit ÂŁ49...
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
M
Come on guys, Ray's been good enough to send out quite a few freebies for review and there are only 3 reviews in the thread. http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/general-off-topic-chat/45172-williams-co-product-review-thread.html We're not going to get much else to review if people can't at least...
Replies
Views
O
IntaKlean Magnetic Filter - Williams & Co I got this off Roy and fitted it a while ago, I was going to do a video of it been fitted but never got around to it. The filter is very well built and one of the easy filters to install. The magnet is a little bit smaller that of of it's competition...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
R
Hi All We have some freebies to give away. But don't PM me yet, you have to read the whole post first... Black Mamba gloves have been developed in direct response to customers' needs for a disposable glove that is tough enough to withstand the rigorous tasks their jobs demand. Created...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock