Search the forum,

Discuss problems with my rhino boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big d

My radiators in my house are playing up.Three of them are staying on all the time.I have changed the thermostat on the wall but this has made no difference.Even when I turn the water and the heating off on the timer the radiators are still red hot.It is a Rhino oil boiler and it is drayton controls. As I said I have bought a new drayton thermostat and I am wondering if I should change the control panel.Could anyone help with this before I need to call in the professionals .

Call in an engineer, you'll just cost yourself far more in the long run throwing parts at it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to problems with my rhino boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better way to go. Just after some advice and rough costs involved, is it worth getting a pressurised system installed and a new boiler and oil pump? Heating...
Replies
Views
Hi wonder if anyone can help. Had no issues last year. Have Valiant ecoTEC plus and Drayton thermostat. I have tended to leave thernostat and just turn boiler on when needed. Its showing 14 and when i set it higher sometimes it comes on sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes it starts and then...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator icon never stops flashing implying the rads are calling for more heat, even though they're all red hot and have been for hours, is this a fault or just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock