Search the forum,

Discuss Problems with Honeywell Evohome system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

LRC

Hi, I’m looking for advice about our Honeywell Evohome system. It has never been quite right & looking at info online I think the BDR91s have been installed too close together. At the moment we have a problem with the hot water connection - on the base unit it is just showing an egg timer rather than a temperature & we are unable to get it to connect so we will be running out of hot water soon. Any advice appreciated! Thank you

Attachments

• A6AB38FC-E3FA-4EA6-9B41-14754A917B63.jpeg
    A6AB38FC-E3FA-4EA6-9B41-14754A917B63.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 10
the stopwatch sign on hot water is temporary override
The stop watch sign isn't the override. It's the symbol when it's lost communication with the HW receiver.

HW sensor - needs good AA batteries that are reading over 1.5v. Soon as they drop below 1.5v they play up. So replace the batteries then press the button on the front once. If that doesn't solve the issue there are other things it can be.

Regarding the other issues bit of background/problems might help address these.

According to this it is it’s all I can go off

Attachments

• 7036BE59-E62F-4A1F-A2C7-2E677D95CF14.png
    7036BE59-E62F-4A1F-A2C7-2E677D95CF14.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 9
The stop watch sign isn't the override. It's the symbol when it's lost communication with the HW receiver.

HW sensor - needs good AA batteries that are reading over 1.5v. Soon as they drop below 1.5v they play up. So replace the batteries then press the button on the front once. If that doesn't solve the issue there are other things it can be.

Regarding the other issues bit of background/problems might help address these.

Thank you! It was a problem with the batteries (we didn’t even know it had batteries:oops:)
It all seems to be working fine now, thanks so much for your help!

According to this it is it’s all I can go off
Sorry I thought you were referring to the egg timer, I didn’t see the stopwatch in the corner.

Yes the stopwatch means a override has taken place by the user.

The egg timer means there’s an issue with communication between the panel and the CS92A

Sorry I thought you were referring to the egg timer, I didn’t see the stopwatch in the corner.

Yes the stopwatch means a override has taken place by the user.

The egg timer means there’s an issue with communication between the panel and the CS92A
It’s ok I didn’t notice the egg timer 😀 never dealt with evohome only had 1 customer with it

Reply to Problems with Honeywell Evohome system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock