Search the forum,

Discuss Problems with air entering central heating system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Air entering central heating system and hot water pumping over into make up tank in artic when h/c control is switched on. There is no problem when only c/h is on! this situation as only occurred since replacing my Grundfos UPS2 with a UPS3
I have tried the pump on different speeds . On the box that the pump came in it stated " Model A" Is there more than 1 UPS 3 models?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
James

Can you give the exact details from the label on the UPS3, also any idea of what mode/settings you have tried, also a few photos.
Also any idea of what mode/setting the UPS2 was on, did this pump also have LEDs and a setting button.?

Last edited:
If the below is your pump, suggest (if not already tried) CP1, bottom right or PP2, second down on right, hold the setting button for 3 secs until LEDs start flashing, then single presses to get CP1 (3M) constant pressure, or PP2 (3.8M) proportional pressure as indicated by the flashing LEDs sequence.

1648809055353.png

1648808793685.png

Reply to Problems with air entering central heating system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock