Search the forum,

Discuss Problems logging in in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

JLS

Having issues logging into this site, I can open a thread but am unable to log in to reply. I've cleared cache and cookies and cookies are enabled I have also tried with all extensions disabled with no joy. Anyone have any ideas?

the only reason i'm posting here was that your email that reminded that i even had a login for this forum, and as i don't frequent here can i request that my details are removed from your system. you can "anonyimise" my account and remove my email address etc from your forum database and any associated mailing li
Note that I am testing this new ad network and we may have some login issues again. So please update me in this thread if you can't login.

the only reason i'm posting here was that your email that reminded that i even had a login for this forum, and as i don't frequent here can i request that my details are removed from your system. you can "anonyimise" my account and remove my email address etc from your forum database and any associated mailing lists.
Seems OK for me

Normally leave the phone logged in.

Just logged in ok on laptop but can't see a reply I've made to a post, that seems visible on the phone. . .

Probably just me having a senior moment so best ignore me.

Cheers,

Roy

Registered for the forum yesterday but my name not recognised when I try to log in

Login works but images no longer enlarge to view when clicked on. I tend to access from PC. Problem seems to have started during the past week.

Reply to Problems logging in in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock