• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Problems logging in in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

JLS

Having issues logging into this site, I can open a thread but am unable to log in to reply. I've cleared cache and cookies and cookies are enabled I have also tried with all extensions disabled with no joy. Anyone have any ideas?

4Bodger2

the only reason i'm posting here was that your email that reminded that i even had a login for this forum, and as i don't frequent here can i request that my details are removed from your system. you can "anonyimise" my account and remove my email address etc from your forum database and any associated mailing li
Note that I am testing this new ad network and we may have some login issues again. So please update me in this thread if you can't login.

4Bodger2

the only reason i'm posting here was that your email that reminded that i even had a login for this forum, and as i don't frequent here can i request that my details are removed from your system. you can "anonyimise" my account and remove my email address etc from your forum database and any associated mailing lists.
Seems OK for me

Roy_66

Normally leave the phone logged in.

Just logged in ok on laptop but can't see a reply I've made to a post, that seems visible on the phone. . .

Probably just me having a senior moment so best ignore me.

Cheers,

Roy

CoastGuardJon

I'm good thanks Dan, logged out and then back in no problems. Many thanks for all your hrlp.
CGJ

R

Ric 2013

Login works but images no longer enlarge to view when clicked on. I tend to access from PC. Problem seems to have started during the past week.

Reply to Problems logging in in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net