Search the forum,

Discuss Problem with pipework for a Mira event power shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've just replaced a Mira event that worked fine for 15 years with 'up and over' pipework, which should have been 'down and under'. There's now air in the shower - of course - and I was wondering if there's anything I can fit that will let the air out. I am aware that I should have checked the pipework first but my brain was so fried from being down in the sewer - at the same property- removing a piece of concrete that had wedged itself so hard into a pipe that my rods wouldn't knock it out! I hope your day is much better:)

Try running it with the shower head off and the shower hose low down in bath/tray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with pipework for a Mira event power shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock