Search the forum,

Discuss Problem with flow valve on UFH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have a manifold with 7 zones. All are working as they should apart from one which is for the kitchen.

Attached is a picture of the flow valve. It is non adjustable. Most flow valves I have seen on the internet are all adjustable.

If I set up a hose to both the flow and return sides of the manifold (as if i was bleeding the system) I get a very low flow from the kitchen circuit. Literally a pencil jet of a flow.

All other circuits flow normally, like a hose turned on at a low pressure.

Does anybody know how to adjust the flow in this flow valve? Could I swap it with an adjustable flow valve?

The actuator is working fine and the flow pipe gets up to temperature, 41 degrees, however nothing gets to the kitchen and the return pipe is stone cold.

In the picture the kitchen flow valve is first from the left

20181123_104740.jpg

20181205_155817.jpg

Reply to Problem with flow valve on UFH in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below I think is similar to the TIO Mixing unit. In the unit below, the hot (boiler) water enters from the bottom left, red arrow, up through the "mixing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
G
HI folks, is it possible/feasible/reasonable to insatll an ufh manifold and system (for a 17m2 room) from a disused CH 15mm flow and return? I would install a 15 to 22mm reducer into a pump then a 2 port manifold then into the floor then. back into the return of the manifold. Its an old...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a new single vertical radiator and need to know if matters if the thermostatic valve is connected to the flow or return pipes.
Replies
Views
I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get warmer than others despite closing off the skirting radiator heat vent. They are designed to house the finned heating pipe and a return pipe, the latter...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock