• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Problem with Elterm warmtec in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

P

PBrown Firex

I have an Elterm warmtec electric combi boiler, I can get hot water to the taps but not to the central heating radiators can anyone help I live in Newton abbot Devon

Reply to Problem with Elterm warmtec in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

M
To confirm. The hot water dial on boiler does nothing. Heating temp should prob be above 60 for your setup. Boiler will control and look after...
Replies
Views
Knappers
K
B
You have misunderstood that information above. You (if it is gravity hot water) can have Hot water only or hot water and heating. You cannot have...
Replies
Views
Last Plumber
Last Plumber
I
Replies
Views
ShaunCorbs
ShaunCorbs
J
Mine is 35 years old and the system doesn't seem to have had autumn starting problems over the years either, so join the club. But statistically...
Replies
Views
Ric2013
R
O
Assuming ita a combi boiler then you can set the DHW temperature to whatever you require. tap icon. If its set to 40C then it will deliver 7.5LPM...
Replies
Views
John.g
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media is a Registered Trademark.

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum