Search the forum,

Discuss Problem with Center programmer in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All ,
Some advice please ,
We have not had the heating on for a bit but decided to put in back on today for a bit
However when I went to the programmer and peers the Manuel to come on , it wouldn’t come on ?It’s a combi and the hot water is all working ok
Display way showing a triangle with a explanation mark in it , is it to do with the WiFi ?
It did go off last week so I am presuming it that , if so how do I get them to re-connect ?
Any advice much appreciated
Thanks
Alan

Hi All ,
Some advice please ,
We have not had the heating on for a bit but decided to put in back on today for a bit
However when I went to the programmer and peers the Manuel to come on , it wouldn’t come on ?It’s a combi and the hot water is all working ok
Display way showing a triangle with a explanation mark in it , is it to do with the WiFi ?
It did go off last week so I am presuming it that , if so how do I get them to re-connect ?
Any advice much appreciated
Thanks
Alan
It could be the battery low?
If it’s wi-fi then the manual will show. Usually a re set button and maybe put the password back in.
the triangle-means fault- usually the connection

The binding operation described below is required if: • Any of the system components (Wireless Thermostat or Receiver Box) are replaced. • The Receiver Box has incorrect or no binding data stored (e.g. when pre-bound system pack components have been mismatched). NOTE: During the binding procedure keep approximately 1m distance between the Wireless Thermostat and the Receiver Box. 1. Press and hold the Receiver Box push button for 15 seconds to reset any previously stored data. After 15 seconds the red LED will change to flashing 0.1sec on/0.9sec off. NOTE: After 5 seconds the red LED will start to flash 0.5sec on/0.5sec off, but continue to hold the button). 2. Release the push button. 3. Press and hold the Receiver Box push button for 5 seconds to enter the binding mode. The Red LED will start flashing at 0.5sec on/0.5sec off to confirm the binding mode has been entered. 4. On the Wireless Thermostat press and hold MENU and for 3 seconds to enter the binding screen with parameter 14A flashing If 1 is shown then it is already bound to a Receiver Box. If 0 is shown then there are no Receiver Box bounded 5. To bind to a new Receiver Box, Press to enter the binding sub menu. 6. Press or to scroll to 1 and press again. After few seconds the binding result will be displayed on the screen with 1 representing successful bind, 0 representing failure. If successful the red LED on the Receiver Box is switched off to confirm successful binding operation

Thanks for the replies , I will try replacing the batteries although it’s not showing that is the fault
Main problem seems to be I am not getting any lights at all on the relay box , red or green ? So I can’t do the binding ?

i have a Center 340006 programmer for a greenstar external boiler. yesterday we had several small ( a few seconds upto a minute) power cuts. we didn't notice anything wrong with the programmer until this morning. went to change time etc but will not respond in any way, instead we have an errot code - C8. Any idea what this means as it does not give any info in users booklet.
thanks

Thanks for the replies , I will try replacing the batteries although it’s not showing that is the fault
Main problem seems to be I am not getting any lights at all on the relay box , red or green ? So I can’t do the binding ?

Make and model? ....................

Reply to Problem with Center programmer in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock