Search the forum,

Discuss Problem re-programming the timings on Horstmann H37XL Series 2 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Horttmann H37XL
Hot water wasn't heating so I reset programmer to factory defaults. Turned out the problem was a faulty motorised valve. However I want to change the settings back to where they were previously but when I press the green button nothing happens - it does not take me to the displays to change the timings. Any suggestions please as to what I might be doing wrong.

I have the instructions and the first thing it says is press the green button. Nothing happens. Should the programmer be set to 'Off' on the three channels before the green button is pressed or doesn't it matter. I am tempted to give it a kick but that never solved anything!!!!

VIP 1969 - thank you. It was impossible to press it with just your finger but with a bit of 'mechanical' aid it went into the change mode so all OK now. Why do these manufacturers make life so difficult!!!!

I entirely agree. As an electronics engineer by training who is also interested in plumbing and heating, I am baffled why the manufacturer of this product, which is otherwise reliable, does not have a better green button switch.

I entirely agree. As an electronics engineer by training who is also interested in plumbing and heating, I am baffled why the manufacturer of this product, which is otherwise reliable, does not have a better green button switch.
I was just about to buy a replacement control panel. Came across this site and found the same problem. Pushed the set button hard with an Allen key and working again, thanks a million guys.

Reply to Problem re-programming the timings on Horstmann H37XL Series 2 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock