Search the forum,

Discuss Problem every time I reply to a post. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

I keep getting this message every time I reply to a post.
The only way round it is to use 'snip and sketch' and post my reply as an attached file (like below).
Any solutions?

Screenshot 2022-10-26 103241.jpg

Are you including links to external forums ?

Try not saying flange :D maybe it’s flagged as a naughty word

Reply to Problem every time I reply to a post. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
  • Suggestion
For some months I have not been able to 'quote' or 'reply' to the #1 message in a thread, the 'quote' and 'reply' links are missing but I can 'report' and 'like'. This only applies to #1 post, the subsequent messages allow me to both quote and reply in the expected manner. Is anyone else...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or 300Ltr unvented indirect hw tank. Can somebody give advice on my rough plans/sketches for repiping my radiators using 22mm & 15mm. I have only shown the flow line as the return line will just be a...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air Vent is now leaking. A little background on the boiler – installed a year ago in Feb, Valiant Heat only boiler Eco Tec plus 424, plus new pump. The leak...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock