Search the forum,

Discuss Private Plumbing (6035 Level 2) course in Surrey/London in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello to all,
Thanks in advance to any help or comments you can offer me.

I’m a 29 year old lad who has been working in a small firm, mainly doing groundworks / extensions / full refurbishments. I have no previous trade qualifications.

I have recently been looking to get involved in studying a Plumbing course that could enable me to undertake domestic works.

I am trying to start my education off with a 6035 Level 2 course with a private provider such as AbleSkills. Does anyone have any previous experience with these? Or could recommend another company?

I have aims to undertake some domestic plumbing work on site when it arises to be assessed for the NVQ. Would I need to gain a Level 3 for me to achieve the NVQ or am I able to do so with the 6035 level 2?

Would this be a viable route to become a fully qualified domestic plumber?

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hello to all,
Thanks in advance to any help or comments you can offer me.

I’m a 29 year old lad who has been working in a small firm, mainly doing groundworks / extensions / full refurbishments. I have no previous trade qualifications.

I have recently been looking to get involved in studying a Plumbing course that could enable me to undertake domestic works.

I am trying to start my education off with a 6035 Level 2 course with a private provider such as AbleSkills. Does anyone have any previous experience with these? Or could recommend another company?

I have aims to undertake some domestic plumbing work on site when it arises to be assessed for the NVQ. Would I need to gain a Level 3 for me to achieve the NVQ or am I able to do so with the 6035 level 2?

Would this be a viable route to become a fully qualified domestic plumber?

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
If you are looking for a full time course at level 2 your best bet would be a local FE college to complete the level 2 6035 Diploma or the 8202 Technical.
As for NVQ’s they is not longer government funding as the new level 3 apprenticeship standard (9189) has replaced these.

Reply to Private Plumbing (6035 Level 2) course in Surrey/London in the Plumbing Courses area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock