Search the forum,

Discuss Private Gas Forum - Long Time Waiting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lee Davies

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

What is the usual time waiting to gain access to the private gas forums?
I have submitted my Gas number now 4 times over a 2 Month period and I still don't have access.

Your on the list for this batch update

Just a bit longer

As I said in your PM mate. I chased The powers that be straight after I replied to you. I know 2 weeks seems a while but please bare with us. Us Mods do not have the powers to give you the badge.

your sorted now

I'm not though! Sent card pics 17th March, was told I was going to be on the next batch.

I'm still waittiinggggg for a.....GSR badge? :D

I'm not though! Sent card pics 17th March, was told I was going to be on the next batch.

I'm still waittiinggggg for a...GSR badge? :D

your on the list guess youve done something to upset lou

The Duck?

Lol , its defo not you , “ the duck “ was a recent pain in the arse troll that pi**ed everyone off .
He also was known under other names , he PM’d all the regulars , hopefully you wont have to put up with him if the “powers that be” finally give you a badge .
However, if you are the duck ??? Well !!! Lol

Sorry fella you took an age to get over the 10 posts mark got tired of waiting :D I can see that you are there now so can confirm that you are on the list.

Must be getting confused then mate sorry you’ve been on the list for a while I’m not sure why you’ve been missed hopefully @Lou might be able to shed some light

Woo finally in! But not on the Unvented closed forum too, I thought this would be done at the same time as it's on the GS card?

Cheers guys.

Reply to Private Gas Forum - Long Time Waiting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock