Search the forum,

Discuss PRIVATE GAS FORUM ACCESS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Lee Davies

Gas Engineer
I have added my GSR number and also PM'd Lou over a week ago.
Can an Admin please grant me access to the private gas forums ?

Reply to PRIVATE GAS FORUM ACCESS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he closed it. This is a tenanted property and it's not straightforward to get access to it. How risky is it to / how long can I leave the AAV closed...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
I have a traditional style bath tap with shower attachment via a diverter. The lever no longer moves, and so I managed to unscrew the lever arm and the brass (colonial) piece, exposing the plastic diverter valve. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to how to get access to the diverter valve, as the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock