Search the forum,

Discuss Printed Tee shirts??????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypipe

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all, I need to get a batch of printed tee shirts sorted.

I used to use a local guy, but his shop has gone under. So I tried another local firm (I'm in Kent) and the quality was rubbish.

So does anyone know or use anyone locally to me (or on the internet) who are good and not too expensive.

I want grey polo neck tee shirts, standard tee shirts, and a few sweaters. About 30 polo shirts, and about 20 standard tee's and about ten jumpers.

Cheers for any advice.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant. Cheers fellas. Three firms is quite enough for me to get some prices from. Many thanks.

The wife done ours with cheap t-shirts and iron on prints from ebay... you can tell i'm scottish \o/

The wife done ours with cheap t-shirts and iron on prints from ebay... you can tell i'm scottish \o/

you lilke yorkshire men then ? short arms deep pockets and can peel an orange in your pocket with oine hand and keep the smell to yourself ?

Why dont you ask the forum sponsor that does printing he might do it, and it makes sense to give the work to someone who is helping our forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Printed Tee shirts??????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when you're bending over tiling etc. It'll have the forum name on the sleeve, but your own logo on the breast-pocket area (there's no pocket, you know that...
Replies
Views
I see that there was a post in November that refers to a LARGE leak, but ours is much smaller (needs topping up every ten days to two weeks, perhaps a litre over that period). It has been going on for about six months. The boiler is new since last year; however, to cover all bases, we called the...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
D
:santa3: Hi, I am needing to buy a decent heavy duty drill for general use and also doing a bit of core drilling for fitting a a couple of bathrooms, wasstes etc, I am not a full time plumber and a bit confused about what to get, I don't have a huge amount of money to spend either. I visited the...
Replies
Views
Doogal
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock