Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing up jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

Right basically im pricing up a few private jobs and would just like to know a rough guide as what you lot charge just for the labour, ill list a few things that im going to be fitting and if you could tell me rough prices you would charge id appreciate it

-1st fix & 2nd fix of kitchen sink
-1st fix & 2nd fix of basin with pedestal
-Installation of toilet
-Replacement of elecrric shower
-Installation of hand wash water heater
-Replacing a set of taps on sink, basin, bath

I just need so advice on what I should be charging as a sort of base price for each thing, Ive never really had to price anything up as Ive always worked for someone.

Cheers guys

Hello guys,

Right basically im pricing up a few private jobs and would just like to know a rough guide as what you lot charge just for the labour, ill list a few things that im going to be fitting and if you could tell me rough prices you would charge id appreciate it

-1st fix & 2nd fix of kitchen sink
-1st fix & 2nd fix of basin with pedestal
-Installation of toilet
-Replacement of elecrric shower
-Installation of hand wash water heater
-Replacing a set of taps on sink, basin, bath

I just need so advice on what I should be charging as a sort of base price for each thing, Ive never really had to price anything up as Ive always worked for someone.

Cheers guys

Work out how many days it’s gonna take you and multiply it by your day rate.

There is no way you could estimate any one of these jobs with out seeing it.

£1194 + materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pricing up jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock