Search the forum,

Discuss Previous post moved why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jimmy18

Gas Engineer
hiya why has my post been moved and cannot acccess my own content?
I’ll send my GSR details over to anyone I need to

Can I dive in here chaps. jimmy if you are gas safe please send your details (pic of front and back of your card) to either @ShaunCorbs @Harvest Fields or @Riley and we’ll get you in the gas safe section.

I moved it mate because it’s talking about working on the boiler in open forum. Not doubting your credentials for a second but if you send a picture of the front and the back of your gas safe card to either @Riley @Harvest Fields or @ShaunCorbs then we will get you into the Gas Safe private forum

How do we know when its happened? I too messaged Lou my gsr info but still no invite to the party...

* I probably won’t retire for another 20 years if that helps :)

Last edited:
How do we know when its happened? I too messaged Lou my gsr info but still no invite to the party...

* I probably won’t retire for another 20 years if that helps :)
It probably won’t if you messaged Lou direct. If you send a pic of the front and back of your card to @Harvest Fields @ShaunCorbs or @Riley and we’ll get you onto the list

Having been retired 6 months now, apart from the money, I'm wondering why I worked so long (67).

Do you still tinker ? / what do you do with the extra time more family time ?

Do you still tinker ? / what do you do with the extra time more family time ?

Off to New Zealand for a month later this year, family related.
Spent the last 6 months sorting out junk / sellable unused carp I've collected over the last 50 odd years.
Plenty of jobs around the house that I didn't know needed doing.

Have managed to avoid, Can you just have a look at,,, for me.

Spend a bit more time on forums..

Reply to Previous post moved why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock