Search the forum,

Discuss Previous post moved why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jimmy18

Gas Engineer
hiya why has my post been moved and cannot acccess my own content?
I’ll send my GSR details over to anyone I need to

Can I dive in here chaps. jimmy if you are gas safe please send your details (pic of front and back of your card) to either @ShaunCorbs @Harvest Fields or @Riley and we’ll get you in the gas safe section.

I moved it mate because it’s talking about working on the boiler in open forum. Not doubting your credentials for a second but if you send a picture of the front and the back of your gas safe card to either @Riley @Harvest Fields or @ShaunCorbs then we will get you into the Gas Safe private forum

How do we know when its happened? I too messaged Lou my gsr info but still no invite to the party...

* I probably won’t retire for another 20 years if that helps :)

Last edited:
How do we know when its happened? I too messaged Lou my gsr info but still no invite to the party...

* I probably won’t retire for another 20 years if that helps :)
It probably won’t if you messaged Lou direct. If you send a pic of the front and back of your card to @Harvest Fields @ShaunCorbs or @Riley and we’ll get you onto the list

Having been retired 6 months now, apart from the money, I'm wondering why I worked so long (67).

Do you still tinker ? / what do you do with the extra time more family time ?

Do you still tinker ? / what do you do with the extra time more family time ?

Off to New Zealand for a month later this year, family related.
Spent the last 6 months sorting out junk / sellable unused carp I've collected over the last 50 odd years.
Plenty of jobs around the house that I didn't know needed doing.

Have managed to avoid, Can you just have a look at,,, for me.

Spend a bit more time on forums..

Reply to Previous post moved why? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm trying to top up the pressure on my Greenstar 30i ERP but the blue keyless filling lever won't move. It doesn't feel stiff, it feels as if it has been locked some how. Do I have to do something to get it to move? If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful. Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi all great site, I've just moved house and am taking my wood stove boiler with me as it's only a couple of years old, it has 4 outlets on back, 2 for hot and 2 for cold, my new house has an open fire and has been used to heat both hot water and rads, but only has 2 outlets, can I T the 2 top...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise up to the rim then dissipate and usually required further flushing to complete the disposal. I don't recall the brand but the wall mounting frame was...
Replies
Views
N
Hiya, my toilet has 110 pipe going to master boss fitting. It's not glued and loose. I think as it's going to master boss that's why it's never glued. It has one drop of water leak after every flush. What I can use to stop leak at same time in utue if It needs to be removed it can be removed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock