Search the forum,

Discuss Pressure loss/Not building pressure/noisy in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I am having trouble with my boiler which is an Alpha CB24 . It has a few issues but has also had some work done.

1st issue is that the pressure keeps dropping , and subsequently needs topping up.
2nd issue is pressure does not increase on the gauge out of the 'cold' zone on pressure gauge.
3rd issue is the boiler is making a whirring noise in a pattern not dissimilar to a slow spin on a washing machine.
4th issue is when I have bled the radiator recently the water comes out black in a couple of them.

I have had a new expansion vessel, a new DHW diverter valve fitted a new Control module fitted, a power flush.

Despite this I still have intermittent hot water i.e. luke warm then cold then hot for a short while etc. etc. and the topping up of the pressure in system . Heating has been working ok .

Need to find the leak or drop in pressure is there a pipe outside dripping ?

Yes the pressure relief pipe

Reply to Pressure loss/Not building pressure/noisy in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock