Search the forum,

Discuss Press tool.....which one? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. I am looking at getting a press tool and was looking for advice please TIA.

If you have a Williams account you can try before you buy and the hire cost is deducted from the tool

If you have a Williams account you can try before you buy and the hire cost is deducted from the tool
Yes I have a Williams account and was looking at buying the Rems.

We have 2 Rems press tools 110v and a 22v mini press. good tools if you register them online 5 year warranty.

I have a really old rems
I would probably by the nova press next time

Novopress for me also domestic aco103 eg upto 35mm

Ordered the REMS machine.....I normally solder everything......but this week in the attic was insane 110 plus degrees......I lasted an hour......don't know how much sweat I lost.....started feeling dizzy.....or is that dozy lol

Ordered the REMS machine..I normally solder everything...but this week in the attic was insane 110 plus degrees...I lasted an hour...don't know how much sweat I lost..started feeling dizzy..or is that dozy lol
Have you done any press work before?

Can you tell us why?
My Rems is very heavy (the newer one may be lighter)
I prefer the shape of the novapress, I think you can get it into smaller spaces.
I believe the Novapress use milwaukee batterys which are easy to obtain

Also quieter / not a sharp of a noise

Press fit? Or what you’ve tried to press fit? Only ask as I was doing a job with a handy man and he asked if he could try and crimp a joint to see how it was. I said and he went crawling off into the loft space. Came back to find him and his mate giggling like girls as they were trying to crimp each other. Idiots

Reply to Press tool.....which one? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock