Search the forum,

Discuss Press tool recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny5isalive

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. Anyone who uses pressfit tools for any recommendations? There seems to be a fair amount of choice so I was wondering how people found then in practice.
Battery/ corded
Ease of getting them into confined spaces.
Ease of use etc.

I've got Milwaukee m12 and m28 battery stuff if there's any that are compatible.

Sounds like gerberit are willing to supply a tool if you spend enough on fittings. Some people were talking of £ 500. Spoke to the rep and he was talking 10 grand.......

Thanks Jon

I got one off ebay with 15,22,28,35 heads for £500 mate
10K is if you want a brand new gun with brand new heads all the way up to 108mm with pretty boxes...

10K is if you want a brand new gun with brand new heads all the way up to 108mm with pretty boxes...

A novopress? How is access? Can you get right angled adapters?

In answer to your questions:
1. go battery
2. you have to put some extra though into it sometimes but usually fine
3. if you get a depth tool you put the pipe in that, mark it, put it in the fitting and press....

Looks a great deal from the prices at the moment. Fair play. They take Milwaukee 18v from the looks of it?

Going to get an Aco 102 as its so much lighter and I've already got Milwaukee 12v stuff unless there's any reason to get the 202 other than larger size of fittings?

Going to get an Aco 102 as its so much lighter and I've already got Milwaukee 12v stuff unless there's any reason to get the 202 other than larger size of fittings?

The 102 I think will only do upto 28 I think might be only 22 if that's ok for what you will use it for go ahead there great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Press tool recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I was looking at this tool Milwaukee M12HPT ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaZDj_FUVU0 ) and thought I should ask my fellow traders if anybody uses one in a domestic environment and if its any good? The reason is, it seems a lot faster, no need for solder, flux, fire, and no need...
Replies
Views
Looking to purchase a battery press tool for various use. Looking at the following: REMS accu press - looks heavy and bulky compared to the others, but good value (for a press tool!) and easy to come by. Milwaukee M18 force logic - more expensive but more compact and good warranty. Gerberit...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
D
hi there i have just brought a milwaukee m18 combi drill and have been using it on site this week the batterys dont seem to have a long run time was just wondering if any one else has found this or do i have duff batterys,the guy in the shop told me the batterys get better after about 10 charges...
Replies
Views
newbie1
N
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock