Search the forum,

Discuss Pre cut holes in bath in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

H

HelenT

Hi, I have a bath needs to be replaced but I need to make sure that the bath that I find is able to have a side tap (if that makes sense) as we already have a tap on the wall.

Our bath is 1500sm and I am just wondering if baths come with the water and drainage holes pre cut or if they are cut upon arrival by the fitter??

Really hope that this makes sense

Reply to Pre cut holes in bath in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Terrible diagram. But can I set up a bathroom like this. I’ll be getting a plumber to do it but before I call the plumber I’d like to know my options as I’ll be building the walls etc… I can’t have p trap directly under shower drain due to lack of room. So it runs 60cm to external wall with p...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage and leaking. The first issue is that the near corner of the bath by the taps is sloped downwards meaning that it pools in the corner and quickly starts leaking through gaps in the shower screen onto the floor rather than into the bath. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Me again. This turning out to be a nightmare from hell this bathroom. Your help do far has been invaluable. So, the next issue is one that I may not be able to explain very well. The pictures may not help either. Just installing the the Mcalpine bath trap and outlet. I needed it because it...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly using perimeter battens for support, I am attempting to install a fancy whirlpool/jacuzzi bath for my son. Plumbing and electrics are sorted but my...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can help. I have the bath tap as shown in the picture. I need to get the bit that sticks out (little round handle) off. The tap doesn't turn off properly as it ends up turning all the way to the wall. To get it off I basically have to pull the whole thing forward and push the tap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock