Search the forum,

Discuss Powerful flush toilets in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

We are looking for a toilet with a good design and a powerful flush as one of our family members produces rather large stools that get jammed in our current toilet - which was an emergency purchase from wicks and was very cheap, we are now ready to spend a little more for something that can do the job, Any recommendations?

A large bucket full of water near toilet in case of large stools
Funnily enough I am reading this whilst sat on the lavatory with a bucket of water at my feet!!!!!!!!

This is because temporarily I have the boiler condense going to a bucket whilst works are carried out, I use this bucket to flush the loo.
(Nothing to do stool size!) Although for efficiency the bucket is way better than the flush and only ever requires 1 go - albeit 2 1/2 gallons.

Reply to Powerful flush toilets in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hello Can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy a toilet which has cistern flush capacity (not sure if I have phrased that correctly) of more than 6LTRs? We previously had a Royal Doulton toilet which was accidentally thrown away when had the bathroom changed. New toilet is one of these...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets. Across multiple houses I've run into issues with it so I don't think it's one toilet specific, it's just me. I seem to produce a lot of poo! While it...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Does anyone out there have a JTP shower or JTP taps installed? (previously known as Just Taps Plus). Have you found a JTP shower and taps durable and reliable for years after installation? And straightforward to install? JTP is being offered by a number of our local bathroom retailers and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock