Search the forum,

Discuss power tools needed to install central heating in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

what power tools are needed to install a central heating system?

Ryan, in the most polite way, don`t use us to do your homework. I`m all for using the interweb to find answers but this isn`t helping you learn your trade.
Agreed. There is a difference between submitting an answer to scrutiny for other people's feedback (much as he would do in college) and simply wanting the answer on a plate, which is how these questions are coming across. These are silly questions that deserve silly answers. With the result that my slightly pedantic and unhelpful answer would be that NO POWER TOOLS ARE NEEDED. I think everything could be done by hand, given time, (unless you want a radio, I suppose).

More constructively, I think if Ryan were to introduce himself, explain why he's asking the question and attempt an answer himself that we could discuss and consider, with him, anything we think he may have missed, I for one would be more inclined to join the discussion in a helpful manner.

More constructively, I think if Ryan were to introduce himself, explain why he's asking the question and attempt an answer himself that we could discuss and consider, with him, anything we think he may have missed, I for one would be more inclined to join the discussion in a helpful manner.
Wasn't there going to be a specific closed forum with mentors so appentices could ask course-related questions and get appropriate advice?

Reply to power tools needed to install central heating in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock