Search the forum,

Discuss Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

world9563

Just a quick one guys but i think im right in saying that you have to be corgi to do powerflushing just that i no some one whom as just bought a machine off ebay and going to start and he as no plumbing quals etc or nothing. Your advice greatly appreciated so i can then go advise them

you don't need to be corgi to do power flushing because it has nothing to do with the gas side of the CH, If its an old system that your power flushing it can cause leaks so he will need to be prepared to repair the CH system if there are any leaks

oh i do like a laugh
as uug197h said you can do powerflushing if you can do the rest that gos with it.
understanding a central heating helps as 9/10 systems that powerflushing also need extra work as well, as in radiator valves changed, understanding where the blockages occur, how to powerflush a heat exchanger, use the right chemicals for the right job as many can distroy a combi boiler.
people use powerflushing as a way to print money in many cases a good chemical in the system for a while and then flushed will sort the problem.
you won't earn a living out of just powerflushing.

Thankyou both for your replies i had already told him that only powerflushing will not make him a living but he already bought machine off ebay. i have copied replies and showed him them i just think he is being daft and i was realy hoping that i could bought it off him half price or something if had to be corgi to do it. thankyou again for advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock