Search the forum,

Discuss Power flushing and drainage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hello everyone

What level have you got to be in order to carry out power flushing have you got to be level 3 ?

And also interested in unblocking drains what is the best route to go ?

None , you could be a butcher/greengrocer etc etc and start power-flushing, not right but thats England for you

Are you asking for unblocking your own drains and doing your own powerflush or are you looking at setting up a company to only offer these services?

Because I’m in the middle of doing my nvq level 2 ivevdone my level 1 and deploma level 2
Just wondering if when I go self employed if I will be qualified enough to do power flushing

Are you asking for unblocking your own drains and doing your own powerflush or are you looking at setting up a company to only offer these services?
No for when I go self employed I’ve done my level 1 deploma level 2 and now doing my nvq level 2 so wanted to add power flushing and drains to top of

Just experience, if you haven't done anything with it before then you could look at some courses, I haven't done one myself but I'm sure kamco may offer training courses. And as Riley said, get insurance.
As for drains, unless you want to go into commercial then a set of rods and some gauntlets should be all you need. Just learn about different systems so you don't end up charging a customer for works they could get free from the local authority.

Yeah, Kamco does do courses. It's not that complicated to PF, just tiring, and I suppose experience will show you the easiest ways of doing things and what snags you might come across.

Yeah, Kamco does do courses. It's not that complicated to PF, just tiring, and I suppose experience will show you the easiest ways of doing things and what snags you might come across.
It's not that complicated but we've all heard of that one guy who forgot to cap the vent pipe :D

Reply to Power flushing and drainage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock