Search the forum,

Discuss Power flush vs magna cleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Evening lads, what's people's views on a adey magna cleanse? I use a fernox power flow and I rate the unit. Keep debating about getting a magnet filter to speed the process up.
i keep looking at the adey magna cleanse and I like the look of it but my issue is a power flush pumps a high velocity of water that shift debris and blasts everything around (we all no how they work)
my issue is the adey unit only relys on the circulation pump and it does not replace the water as a normally flush would, yes it does work with the system hot but surely it can't be as good as a power flush?

can anyone tell me if this will revolutionise my system cleaning lol

But if I put a magnetic filter on my fernox unit then surely if will proved a better clean than the mega cleanse???? I always offer the installation of a mega clean at the time of the flush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush vs magna cleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone offer me advice, I’ll try and keep it short! Just cleaned my magma cleanse unit, and it wasn’t too bad since last boiler service 1 yr ago. I have had a blockage in a microbore pipe which has been cleared. For piece of mind I thought it would be a good idea to add some MC3+...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had my new boiler and 13 radiators installed in July last year, but since installed all the radiators always top half hot and bottom half cold or warm. I know that if radiators top half hot bottom half cold/warm, it indicates there's sludge in the system. But as the radiators were all...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock