Search the forum,

Discuss Power flue to Balanced flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Further to my post earlier today, a change of plan.
Is it possible to change a power flue fire with no chimney to a Balanced flue fire? and if so, what is involved

Reply to Power flue to Balanced flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply because the customer no longer wanted it; however they have now changed their mind and i have not done very many fire installations in all my years of...
Replies
Views
I have TemCon balancing valves fitted on my sits and a questions been asked whether these require servicing. Can't find much info on the manufacturer website so can anyone confirm if they do and if so what level of service is required?
Replies
Views
S
Hello, So we have a two year old boiler and have cleaned / flushed the system twice recently but not all radiators will heat at the same time. All radiators have the ability to heat when the others are isolated so not likely the TRV. have been attempting to balance but seems like maybe not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock