Search the forum,

Discuss potterton profile 100e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macman68

Can someone help please .ive just came back from hols and my boiler pilot light is out .However when i switch the hot water to con it fires up and lights.However it then turns off after 2 mins .i'm not sure this is right .theirs always a pilot light on ?

This boiler does not have a permanent pilot light ,it is electronic, thats what the e is on 100e

Sounds like you c/h pump is stuck,as not used for a few weeks, boiler coming on reaching temp and then cutting off as water not circulating anywhere :(
You could try giving it a few taps to see if you can free it off and get it started however advise new one fitted

imho

cheers mate just put the pump up to no 3 from 2 and seems to be ok at present hopefully will still work when i reduce it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to potterton profile 100e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock