Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton Performa 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spewy

Hi All, I have a potterton performa 28 bolier, is there anyway I can have the water/heating on at different times without having to manually select?

I take it that you have a Performa Combi, not the system type boiler. If it is the combi boiler you will always have hot water on demand. Your central heating side of the boiler, should be controlled by a time clock and a room thermostat with TRV's on each radiator.

There is a knob at the side of the control panel to select water only, water & heating or Off. If I select both water & heating but just having the heating on for an hour or so, I still get hot water as/when required?

There is a knob at the side of the control panel to select water only, water & heating or Off. If I select both water & heating but just having the heating on for an hour or so, I still get hot water as/when required?
Isn't that manually selecting? Referring back to the original question.

Put simply the time control has nothing to do with hot water demand,

sounds like a combi could the op post a pic of the boilers control/front panel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Performa 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock