Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton kingfisher cf150 solenoid in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

Issue with kingfisher potterton cf150.

Seems to be issue with solenoid on gas valve.

Ignition lit and staying on

Stat working as should

Pumps motorised valves etc working

Just seems although clicking solenoid not opening something. But definitely getting an electro charge as a lively buzz off it for my plumber today.

Feels like something obvious

Anyone had specific solenoid issues or wiring to it ?

Any advice be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Leave it to your gas safe engineer.

No info given on the site regarding repairs to combustion appliances.

Yep need a more experienced engineer who actually knows how to fault find / repair

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton kingfisher cf150 solenoid in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't compatible with the new universal one, but the wiring was pretty close AFAICT (N, L, 1, 3 & 4 connected) .When I first powered it up but didn't have any TRVs...
Replies
Views
Hi Sorry I can't find my original first post which stated the problem I had with a plumber. To update you all he finally admitted fault and came out last week to rectify the pipe work problem. Im now left with another issue.. Sigh! He's probably messed up my motorised valve that feeds the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I should be going 10-60 degs in 30-40 mins by my maths. Don't even mention trying to heat HW and CH at the same time. 30 mins with the immersion adds...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution I could see. I'm in Brisbane, Australia but I'm after general ideas from anyone here or in UK (I realise this is a UK based site). Point form...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock