Search the forum,

Discuss Potterton 40L PCB - did they ever get the bugs out ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lostloop

Boiler won't ignite, assume it will be the PCB. When in 'off' mode the orange light flashes for approx 1 sec - between 1 sec intervals. When the potentiometer is turned on the orange light shows for 3 second intervals with 1 sec between.

Can anyone recommend a reliable source for a circuit board please ?

Are these exchange - or bought outright ?

Are there any web references for fixing these boards ?

Many thanks for any responses.

Wheres your gas safe sticker?

or are you gas safe reg as to do anything with the pcb requires you to take the cover off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton 40L PCB - did they ever get the bugs out ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water and central heating. When it operates it takes anything from one to several attempts to light and when it takes too many the lockout circuit is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented cylinder. One of the attic rads is in the same zone as the cylinder so just has a "dumb" TRV on it. The two bathroom rads also remain without TRVs and I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and gain experience- mainly do inspections and safety checks etc, have been on the Baxi fault-finding course relatively recently, don't profess to know it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a potterton suprima 80e boiler. The pump stopped working last week blew the fuse on the main pcb board. I replaced the fuse on the pcb board and it kept on blowing the fuse. We replaced the pump for another one and the pcb started working ok, but did the boiler flame did not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock