Search the forum,

Discuss Potential Air locks in TP210B cylinder pipework in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Santon TP210B cylinder - I am told I have air in the system which is stopping the hot water from working. I have chopped into the existing heating circuit to add another radiator, but the hot water system seems to be suffering the most, which I cannot get my head around - This new radiator is not working (although all the existing ones are!), as well as the hot water - I have been told to find the air vent on the cylinder and try and let some air out. Is this black knob on top the air vent? I have already switched the silver 'Honeywell' switches to manual to open the valves.

Any other ideas on my issue?

Have you refilled the system?

Thanks for all your help. It was just a lot of air in the cylinder which my local plumber sorted but did say that where the heating pipes were, this problem was unavoidable and he did compliment me on my new radiator installation!

Reply to Potential Air locks in TP210B cylinder pipework in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock