Search the forum,

Discuss Posting to keep account active in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning all, This site is my go to site. Such an invaluable amount of help and advice. Thank you.

Morning

Thanks - that is nice to hear. Our members give great advice :)

Reply to Posting to keep account active in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. I renovate properties either to rent out or sell on. Mainly only interested in major refurbs or extentions do most work myself but nowadays need a labourer as getting on. Want to thank forum for all the invaluable advice through the years
Replies
Views
    • Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead accounts. Which makes sense, I like a well run forum. And if anyone would like to have a look at my minor issue, what are these holes for?
Replies
Views
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active.
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber licensed in Massachusetts. As others have stated, I am here more to learn than to offer advice and am posting this so as not to have my account...
Replies
Views
Mav
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Mechanical engineer, keen DIYer and never ending project list.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock