Search the forum,

Discuss Popular Offer is back. Buy a Regin One-click Analyser, get a free Torch ! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

1.png

BUY HERE

Popular Offer is back. Buy a Regin One-click Analyser, get a free Torch !

Reply to Popular Offer is back. Buy a Regin One-click Analyser, get a free Torch ! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

BUY A TPI DC710 FLUE GAS ANALYSER AND GET A FREE CORGI PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER OFFER EXPIRES FRIDAY 20TH MAY https://www.corgi-direct.com/tpi-flue-gas-analysers-18086-0000
Replies
Views
Testo FREE Service Promotion. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser 300, 327 or 320B kit before 31st December and get a FREE 1st year service in 2022. Save over £100. Don't forget to register your analyser. More information here - https://corgi-direct.com/testo-flue-gas-analysers-18088-0000
Replies
Views
C
i have unscrewed the small click clack stopper from the sink, it is one where the head is attached to the mechanism. i am finding it hard to secure back into place when screwing. there is only two little prongs in the sink that it screws onto. any suggestions on how to put it back?
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock