Discuss Polyplumb elbow to a polyplumb tee in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can I do a straight swap with a polyplumb elbow fir a polyplumb equal tee in order to extend the heating system

I would want a swept tee and 15mm pipes for that. Not sure poly do a swept tee. If you decide to go ahead make sure to use inserts.

I would want a swept tee and 15mm pipes for that. Not sure poly do a swept tee. If you decide to go ahead make sure to use inserts.
Its
It's on 22mm because it has to feed another 6 radiators .My problem is whether I would have to cut the pipe for the new equal tee to have a secure fix on the pipe

Yes but you need to make sure your not over taxing the system adding x amount when the system is designed for a lower kw etc

In terms of connecting bits of pipe together yes you can swap the elbow for a tee, however plumbing is not merely connecting bits of pipe together - at least it shouldn't be....

Reply to Polyplumb elbow to a polyplumb tee in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

New Threads

Some Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
FSTumi
Back