Search the forum,

Discuss Polypipe underfloor heating not heating up properly after a few years in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Had polypipe underfloor heating installed around 4 years ago. Flow rate used to be around 2.5 l/m now its just over 1 l/m. Tiled floor now is heat patches
I have a nest connected to this also. And 3 zones come on at once in same port on slave unit

I've changed the pump, diverter valve and mixing valve with no change in performance. Also I've connected a hose for each of the 3 zones which I get 3 l/m. I don't know what else to do. Ay help?

Attachments

• 20221019_143914.jpg
    20221019_143914.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20221019_143920.jpg
    20221019_143920.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 22
I think your pump is set wrong it’s on pressure instead of constant as the 3 lights arnt illuminated

Press and hold the setting button for 3 seconds then it should be on constant if the leds are flashing press and hold for another 3 seconds

I think your pump is set wrong it’s on pressure instead of constant as the 3 lights arnt illuminated

Press and hold the setting button for 3 seconds then it should be on constant if the leds are flashing press and hold for another 3 seconds
I did change that earlier. it's on cont curve 1.. the first 3 lights...
Been on cont curve for 2 hours with no difference

And the pump is correct eg pumping away from the mixing valve ?

That’s correct

And the old pump was a 15-60 ?

When I have underfloor heating on only the system boiler has a c and burner flashes. When I turn on central heating c comes on and burner light is solid. Boiler is icos 12he.
I assume its a circulation problem

I would say

Reply to Polypipe underfloor heating not heating up properly after a few years in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock