Search the forum,

Discuss Polypipe UFH Flow meters - does anyone know the measuring scale? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Amarka

Hi all. I have a Polypipe UFH manifold with flow meters for each circuit. I’ve worked out the pipe length and know what flow rate to achieve BUT the flow meters do not have any scale. All I have is min (top) and max (bottom) and nothing in between! The Polypipe product code is PB129FM for the steel manifold. It’s looks like I have an older version since the newer versions online have some sort of scale but still difficult to read off the net. I’ve emailed Polypipe but not heard back yet. Thanks all

The later flow meters as you would expect are marked in ltr/min they are marked 0 to 6
Latest manifolds are more or less self balancing .
Even if you have original polypipe pipe layout don't be too sure of pipe length. The coils sent are always to long and the tendency is to 'use them up' rather than cut lengths to waste.

Thanks exedon2. 0-6 is a good starting point. I’ll aim for half-way and see how the different circuits heat up and adjust flows.

Reply to Polypipe UFH Flow meters - does anyone know the measuring scale? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock