• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Polybutylene Pipe - how long it will last in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sam Roden

Hi all. Recently we had burst pipe. We are owning house for less than a year. It was build 2009. Plumber said that all house and half of suburb have same Rubbish Polybutylene pipes which one after some research in internet were banned in US, but some how still were using in Australia. Is anyone had same pipes? What to do replace all of them or wait another burst, and change one by one? Or we just were not so lucky and this happens not so often?

Reply to Polybutylene Pipe - how long it will last in the Australian Plumbing Advice Forum area at PlumbersForums.net