Search the forum,

Discuss Pneumatic toilet flush is difficult to push in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I’ve installed a Geberit concealed toilet cistern. It has a pneumatic dual-flush button. The flush button is very difficult to push, once pushed it does flush but it requires a lot of effort.

Is this normal for a pneumatic flush button, can anything be done to make it easier to push?

Yep this is normal

Reply to Pneumatic toilet flush is difficult to push in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a question on flush pressure. When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very minimal flush. And then the smaller button is quite hard to press and I think doesn't do a full flush either. So when I flush I press both and it works...
Replies
Views
I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
B
I have a Geberit concealed cistern . This has a dual pneumatic flush, and has worked without any problems for a few years now. The short flush continues to work normally but the longer (6 litre) flush no longer flushes fully which results in solid waste not being flushed. I have checked the...
Replies
Views
I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its proper position, it stays depressed. The small flush button is working OK. In which direction does the dual flush operating plate need to slide/be moved?
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock