Search the forum,

Discuss Pneumatic pressure test pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was working on a project once when I had seen another plumber testing his install with an air compressor test pump. Doesn't seem to be any on the market. If you Google Air pressure test pump or pneumatic pressure test pump. Nothing comes up so I'm assuming that it's his own set up. It makes sense as well not to test initially with water. Blast some air in and see if anything pops apart no water mess not a drop. Anyone else seen that being done before? Am I googling the wrong name for that type of test equipment.?

We use nitrogen for pneumatic testing refrigeration systems but they are installed using different methods that wet plumbing pipework. water testing for me on water

As above can't go above 0.5 of a bar with air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pneumatic pressure test pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock