Search the forum,

Discuss Pneumatic flush valve failing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I've got a problem with a Gerberit pneumatic dual flush valve.
It has two buttons on the actuator plate, when pressed individually they do nothing, you now need to press them both at the same time in order to get it to flush. The toilet was installed around 5 years ago with no problems until now.

Any idea what this could be and how to fix?

Do you know the model? Is it a bellows type set up? If you can remove the faceplate can you blow down the pipes individually and achieve a flush

We need pictures for this one mate. Could be the tubes or the syphon itself. In my opinion, it isn’t the flush plate that often.

IF hose`s are not a tight fit to the spigots behind the buttons then I have cut 5mm off the hose`s before and it worked or you can replace the bellows.

Reply to Pneumatic flush valve failing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock