Search the forum,

Discuss Pneumatic flush valve failing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I've got a problem with a Gerberit pneumatic dual flush valve.
It has two buttons on the actuator plate, when pressed individually they do nothing, you now need to press them both at the same time in order to get it to flush. The toilet was installed around 5 years ago with no problems until now.

Any idea what this could be and how to fix?

Do you know the model? Is it a bellows type set up? If you can remove the faceplate can you blow down the pipes individually and achieve a flush

Reply to Pneumatic flush valve failing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My toilet flushes ok when the long flush button is pressed - but water continues to flow into the toilet bowl. No problems with the short flush. I have a Siamp Optima 50, the overflow funnel doesn’t seem to drop back down on the long flush. The short flush does all purposes but family members...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I turned the screw on the cistern pipe to stop the water. I removed all the silicon around the toilet, now I can easily lift up the Front panel but...
Replies
Views
B
I have a Geberit concealed cistern . This has a dual pneumatic flush, and has worked without any problems for a few years now. The short flush continues to work normally but the longer (6 litre) flush no longer flushes fully which results in solid waste not being flushed. I have checked the...
Replies
Views
I have 4 Roca dual flush plates with mechanical 2 red wire valves behind them. The only option seems to be to replace with their single option c£50. As all 4 have broken in exactly the same way as have most people who live on our estate I am loathed to keep buying them. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock